All paths lead to Lisboa | A girl from Portugal

November 7, 2016 Lisboa, Portugal

Let’s start with the “champagne popping” announcement – I’M 38!! Happy birthday to me! Yayyy!!! Also I'm celebrating the fact that I decided to make a blog on my own, a gift to myself...I can't believe it yet!!! This blog is a way to express myself and share my experiences, adventures, share my knowledge, my creations along my journey of life and the most important to me is inspire you guys 😃

................................................................................................................................................. WELCOME TO MY WORLD ......................................................................................................................................................

Now that we’re over with that egocentric crap, let me continue this post on a more meaningful note.Well, looking back on these past 38 years of my life, I can say that I have for sure “lived life” and thanks to many different situations that life has put me in and I feel blessed to live in the country that inspires me every day, so let me take you to one of my favorite things to do in my City Lisboa, walking and enjoying the sightseeing.

Today I went to Parque Natural de Monsanto witch has some beautiful green areas, great for exercising, walking you dog or just simply renewing yourself.


Overlooking the entire city, this is the largest urban forest in Europe and one of its largest urban parks. It is mostly filled with pine trees, and there are wonderful views of 25 de Abril Bridge from the amphitheater Keil do Amaral. There are several leisure and sports areas, including children's playgrounds, soccer fields, basketball courts, a skate park, and picnic areas. A curious presence in Monsanto is the existence of squirrels, an animal that had been extinct in Portugal.


After a good walk at the park, I decided to go downtown Lisboa witch also offers a lovely panorama that at least once a month I have to go there just to make my heart happy.
Rio Tejo

Thank you for reading...

💙
S|C|W

2 comments

© sofia catita world. Design by Fearne.